Back to FY Dockets

Office of the City Clerk
May 13, 2009

All Persons, Including Applicants, Wishing
to Speak Before City Council Must Fill Out A
Speaker's Form (Which May Be Found in The
Rear of the Council Chamber) and Present It
to the City Clerk.

If you have a prepared statement, please present
it to the City Clerk. We encourage speakers to
submit their written comments to the City Clerk.

Public Hearing Meeting
Saturday, May 16, 2009 - - 9:30 a.m.

* * * * *


6.1 Consideration of a City Bridge Loan to Enable the Redevelopment of Glebe Park to Proceed. (Deferred from May 12, 2009.) (#22, 5/12/09)

Council Action:_________________________________________________________
This docket is subject to change.

* * * * *

Full-text copies of ordinances, resolutions, and agenda items are available in the Office of the City Clerk and Clerk of the Council.
* * * * *

Individuals with disabilities who require assistance or special arrangements to participate in the City Council meeting may call the City Clerk and Clerk of Council's Office at 838-4500 (TTY/TDD 838-5056). We request that you provide a 48-hour notice so that the proper arrangements may be made.

City Council meetings are closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
* * * * *