1. Calling the Roll.
The meeting was called to order by Mayor Euille, and the City Clerk called the roll; all the members of Council were present, with the exception of Councilwoman Hughes, who was absent.
2. Moment of Silence and Pledge of Allegiance.
City Council observed a moment of silence and recited the Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Reading and Acting Upon the Minutes of the Following Meeting of City Council:
(a) The Regular Meeting Minutes of June 8, 2010.
WHEREUPON, upon motion by Councilwoman Pepper, seconded by Vice Mayor Donley and carried unanimously, City Council approved the regular meeting minutes of June 8, 2010. The voting was as follows:
Pepper "aye" Fannon "aye"
Donley "aye" Hughes absent
Euille "aye" Krupicka "aye"
RECOGNITION OF YOUTH BY MEMBERS OF CITY COUNCIL
Mayor Euille recognized Scott Liam McCormack, from Troop 680, St. Louis Church, who was in the audience working on his merit badge.
4. Recognition of T. C. Williams Girls Crew First Varsity 8, Winners of the Canadian Secondary Schools Rowing Championship, and Coach Jon Schildknecht.
City Council recognized the T.C. Williams girls crew first varsity 8 team.
5. Recognition of T. C. Williams Girls Crew Second Varsity 8, Winners of the Scholastic Rowing Association National Championship (US) and the Virginia Rowing Championship, and Coach Mercedes Kiss.
City Council recognized the T.C. Williams girls crew second varsity 8 team.
REPORTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE CITY MANAGER
CONSENT CALENDAR (6-9.1)
(Resignations and Uncontested Appointments)
6. Receipt of the Following Resignations From Members of Boards, Commissions and Committees: